Here are some hints that may mean your loved ones might want an assisted living facility:
- They’re suddenly less societal and become quite reclusive.
- Tasks which were once simple have become hard.
- They’re having difficulty taking their drugs correctly- miss doses or take a lot of pills.
- They are not eating well and/or losing weight.
- The home isn’t kept the way it was – laundry is not done and groceries have not been purchased.
Assisted Living provides far more solitude then nursing homes. Every resident will have their personal space and room to call their very own. You can visit http://andersonoaksassistedliving.com/ to know more about assisted living Conway.
They could decorate it however they please and possess whatever furniture they need, making them feel much more comfortable. Residents can also be free to devote their day but they want – that choice is theirs to create openly.
So as you can see, though moving a loved one in an Assisted Living Facility may be a challenging choice, it is not always a poor one. As soon as they get settled, they will feel really comfortable and at ease with their new residences.